Pagosa Springs - Splash & Dash
The perfect intro to rafting! This quick and fun trip starts just a few miles outside of Pagosa springs and takes your right through the center of town. Practice your paddling skills on several class I and II rapids before arriving at the white water play park for exhilarating class III waves and features. Cool off from the heat of the day, but still have enough time to enjoy the many other wonderful attractions Pagosa Springs has to offer.
Total time: About two hours.
This trip is offered with your choice of oar boat or paddle boat.
Children $28 (ages 7-14)
- Meet at the Riverside Campground just east of Pagosa Springs on US Highway 160, between mile makers 145-146.
- Sign in, change into rafting and safety gear, and receive a safety orientation.
- Go rafting!
- Take out and receive a shuttle back to the Riverside Campground and the conclusion of your trip.
Pagosa Riverside Campground
Pagosa Springs High School
1.5-2 Hours. Includes travel time.
What to Bring
Anything brought on the river should be considered disposable. If you bring a personal item, expect it to get wet, dirty, stained, jostled, crushed, and/or lost overboard. Here is a list of what you should bring on the river, and what you might want to have in your car for after the trip. A detailed list will also be sent to you upon reservation:
- Swimsuit or water apparel (Synthetic, quick dry materials only. Cotton and denim should not be worn.)
- Water shoes or old sneakers with heal support (NO FLIP-FLOPS)
- Water bottle
- Sunglasses with strap
- Waterproof, disposable camera
- Dry, warm clothes
- Lip Ointment
- Cash for souvenirs
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Trips may be booked anywhere from 6 months to 12 hours in advance of launch. However because of the short season and high demand, we recommend sign up as soon as you know your desired launch date.
For single-day trips, full payment is required upon registration. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover payments over the phone and online. If you are booking at least two weeks in advance, you may mail in a check; however, we can hold your spot for only 5 business days. If we have not received your check within five days, we may resell these seats. We accept cash payments in person only.
For multi-day trips, a $100 per person non-refundable payment is due upon reservation. The remaining payment is due 7 days before the trip date.
BOOK ONLINE NOW!
- With 8+ days notice, 75% of trip cost will be refunded
- With 3-7 days notice, 25% of trip cost will be refunded OR you may reschedule for this season.
- Within 3 days, no refund will be offered; $25 fee to reschedule, per group.
- All payment will be refunded or client may reschedule if we are forced to cancel a trip due to weather, water levels, or low enrollment.