San Juan - 7 Day Trip
Canyon REO offers chartered San Juan river trips for groups of 8 or more. Leave your work and your problems behind as you lose yourself on a six night, seven day adventure in the American Southwest. Our Seven Day San Juan trip starts just a mile outside of Bluff, UT and takes participants through the stunning geography of the Raplee Anticline and Monument Upwarp. Hike to incredible views. Visit historic and archeological sites. Enjoy the warm water and sandy beaches.
Call for group pricing
- Sandy beaches
- Professional and engaging guides
- Frequent views of wildlife such a Big Horn Sheep, Beavers, Great Blue Herons and more
- Visits to Ancestral Puebloan dwellings and surface sites
- Hikes to scenic and historic sights
- Delicious meals
Many water craft options- Oar boat, paddle raft, inflatable kayak
Sand Island, UT
Clay Hills, UT
PFD, waterproof dry bags for your gear, trained, certified, knowledgeable guides, all meals and kitchen gear, snacks, and drinks. Our guides prepare and clean up all meals. Splash gear is available upon request.
What to Bring
Anything brought on the river should be considered disposable. If you bring a personal item, expect it to get wet, dirty, stained, jostled, crushed, and/or lost overboard. Here is a list of what you should bring on the river, and what you might want to have in your car for after the trip. A detailed list will also be sent to you upon reservation:
Bathing suit, synthetic pants or shorts
- Synthetic, fast-drying shirt
- Neoprene, wool, or quick dry socks
- River sandals or sneakers (NO Flip-Flops)
Synthetic long underwear
- Warm top and pants
- Rain Gear
- Dry sneakers or boots
- Warm socks for camp
- Sleeping Pad
- Reusable water bottle
- Sunscreen and lotion
- Insect repellent
- Sunglasses with strap
- Prescription medications
- Extra contacts or eyeglasses
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Alcoholic beverages/ soda (CANS only. May only be consumed in camp)
- Reading and journal materials
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Trips may be booked anywhere from 6 months to 12 hours in advance of launch. However because of the short season and high demand, we recommend sign up as soon as you know your desired launch date.
For single-day trips, full payment is required upon registration. We accept Visa and MasterCard payments over the phone. If you are booking at least two weeks in advance, you may mail in a check; however, we can hold your spot for only 5 business days. If we have not received your check within five days, we may resell these seats. We accept cash payments in person only.
For multi-day trips, a $100 per person non-refundable payment is due upon reservation. The remaining payment is due 7 days before the trip date.
- With 8+ days notice, 75% of trip cost will be refunded
- With 3-7 days notice, 25% of trip cost will be refunded OR you may reschedule for this season.
- Within 3 days, no refund will be offered; $25 fee to reschedule, per group.
- All payment will be refunded or client may reschedule if we are forced to cancel a trip due to weather, water levels, or low enrollment.